Teenager electrocuted trying to prune tree limb off house

Kerala, India – 17 year old Janith was electrocuted while trying to prune a tree limb. The branch of a drumstick tree leaned over the top of his sister’s home. After he cut the limb it fell onto a high tension power line. When Janith tried to remove the branch from the wire he suffered sever electrical shocks. He was rushed to the hospital but did not survive.

For more information; http://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=454311

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!