Man falls from a tree after electric shock

Mongmong-Toto-Maite, Guam – An unidentified 24-year old man was taken to the hospital after coming in contact with a power line.

According to Guam Fire Department Spokesperson Kevin Reilly, at around 10:30 AM, units responded to a report of a man unresponsive and unconscious. Witnesses stated the male was trimming a tree when he came into contact with a high voltage power line and fell approximately 40-50 feet.

CPR was conducted at the scene and on the way to Naval Hospital Guam.

There is not update on his condition.

For more information; https://www.guampdn.com/story/news/2020/11/01/man-suffers-shock-fall-while-tree-trimming-toto/6119085002/

https://www.kuam.com/story/42850009/man-electrocuted-in-toto-while-trimming-tree

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!