ECHO Incorporated has launched the PB-9010, the world’s most powerful backpack blower. The ECHO PB-9010 has 18% more power than its closest competitor.
The PB-9010 is part of ECHO’s X Series lineup, a category that represents best-in-class products for the professional user. These outdoor power tools are designed to be powerful, light weight and offer greater productivity. The PB-9010 is ideal for heavy debris cleanup, and clearing large open areas such as fall clean-up in places such as New England, clearing large parking lots or stadiums and quick cleanups after mowing.
According to Jason Wilk, Product Manager, ECHO Incorporated, there’s no other backpack blower that even comes close to the performance of the PB-9010. “The amount of air the PB-9010 moves is nothing short of amazing. Its class-leading 79.9 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine allows it to produce 1,110 CFM of air volume at a speed of 220 MPH at the nozzle, which equates to 48 Newton’s of blowing performance. Additionally, the PB-9010 features heavy-duty padded shoulder straps for all day comfort and a fan intake which provides cooling air across the user’s back during warm weather operation. The PB-9010 is an industry-leading backpack blower that is truly ahead of its time,” said Wilk.
Additional features of the PB-9010 include:
• 2-stroke technology for easy maintenance
• Massive 91 mm (3.6”) diameter blower pipes for maximum air flow
• 2-stage commercial air filtration system with heavy duty pleated paper air filter for maximum performance
• Tool-less air filter access for easy in-field cleaning or replacement
• Large 83.8 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run times
• Heavy-duty backpack straps for all-day comfort
• Ergonomic, rubber overmolded throttle handle (T model only) for maximum comfort
• Strap connection keeps straps securely situated on the user’s shoulders for all-day comfort
• MSRP: $599.99
• Visit the PB-9010 product page here