Tree trimmer shocked in Kihei but declines medical treatment

Kihei, HI – A hired tree trimmer was shocked while trimming a palm tree at a private residence in Kihei. According to Shayna Decker, Maui Electric Co. spokeswoman, the man was removing a palm frond when it made contact with a nearby live power wire. A MECO crew and emergency first responders were called to the scene, but the tree trimmer declined medical treatment.

For more information; http://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2018/04/tree-trimmer-shocked-in-kihei-declines-medical-treatment/

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!