Tree trimmer in hospital after electric shock

Sanibel, FL – A 28 year old tree trimmer identified only as Robert, was taken to the hospital after an electrical shock. A “landscape worker” was trimming fronds out of a palm tree when one of the fronds made contact with a power line. The man hung in the tree unconscious as onlookers could not help and waited for the fire department to arrive. The man was transported to the hospital, conscious and breathing.

UPDATE November 23, 2016 – Robert is unlikely to survive after receiving an electric shock. The family plans to take him off life support Friday and donate his organs if his condition does not improve before then.

For more information; http://www.winknews.com/2016/11/16/sanibel-tree-trimmer-recovering-after-cutting-power-line/

http://www.winknews.com/2016/11/23/tree-trimmer-unlikely-to-survive-electric-shock-on-sanibel/

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!