Tree climber electrocuted while cutting trees in Brisbane

Brisbane, AU – A man cutting trees has died after he came into contact with overhead power wires. It is believed that the man was above live wires when he accidentally touched them. He was treated by paramedics at the scene but died a short time after. An Energex spokesman has confirmed more than 1200 homes are without power as a result of the incident.

For more information;

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!