Schoolboy electrocuted when he cut tree in Kisii

Kisii County, Kenya – Duncan Obwocha died while he trimmed a tree close to an electric pole in Kisii County. Witnesses stated that Obwocha fell from a tree that he was pruning as a result of electric shock after one of the branches touched a live wire.

The boy died while receiving treatment at Keumbu Level Four Hospital.

For more information; https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kisii/Schoolboy-electrocuted-Kisii/1183286-4346392-hdjg0dz/index.html

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!