Schoolboy dies after touching high voltage wire

Titamba, India – 16-year-old Rakesh Ramkaran Jawakar was accidentally electrocuted after he touched a high voltage power line that ran through a tree.

A report says that Rakesh climbed the tree to cut a branch in order to make a ‘gilli’ and ‘danda’ to play with friends.

He accidentally touched the 1,100 kV power wire and was electrocuted. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

For more information; https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/student-dies-after-touching-ht-line-on-tree/articleshow/73112604.cms

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!