Man trimming trees was electrocuted in St. Petersburg

St. Petersburg, FL – A 39-year-old man, who was only identified as a “tree trimmer”, was electrocuted when he accidentally touched a power line in St. Petersburg.

The man was trimming trees at an apartment complex at about 10:30 AM when he accidentally came in contact with a power line. He suffered burns on his abdomen and lower limbs. 

His coworkers lowered him to the ground and began administering CPR before he was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.

For more information;

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!