Middleburg, PA – 47-year-old Richard Jordan, the owner of Jordan Tree Trimming, was shocked while trimming a tree. Police stated that Jordan was up in a bucket lift around 11 AM when his head contacted the 7,200-volt power line. His co-workers watched him have seizures before falling out of the bucket, into the tree he was trimming, then fell another 20 feet to the ground.
Jordan’s co-worker Shannele Smith stated, “I was trying to climb up to get him, I should have stayed on the ground, I could have caught him.”Jordan was flown to Geisinger Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
For more information; http://wnep.com/2018/03/06/worker-shocked-by-power-line-while-trimming-trees/