Man trimming coconut leaves electrocuted

33 year old Marchie Laspoña died when he accidentally touched the power lines while trimming leaves off a coconut tree. Laspoña was hired by a homeowner, Marilyn Villamor, to cut the leaves out the wires. During the removal he accidentally touched the primary wire and was electrocuted. Laspoña was pronounced dead at the scene.

For more information; http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/95261/man-trimming-coconut-leaves-electrocuted

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!