Man shocked while cutting palm tree in Fort Lauderdale

A man trimming a palm tree in Ft. Lauderdale came in contact with high voltage wires. He needed to be rescued by fire fighters and was brought to a nearby hospital with critical injuries.

For more information; http://www.local10.com/news/man-shocked-while-cutting-palm-tree-in-fort-lauderdale/33655122

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-lauderdale-tree-electrocuted-20150618-story.html

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!