Man shocked by power line while trimming trees in San Marco

Jacksonville, FL – A man trimming a palm tree was rushed to a hospital with serious injuries Tuesday after he was shocked by power lines in San Marco. The man was up in a Genie TZ-34/20 next to power wires trimming a palm tree with an extendable gas powered pole saw.

According to reports, the man brushed a power line with the pole saw he was using and he was shocked. First responders lowered the man to safety and he was transported to an area hospital where he is listed in critical condition.

For more information; https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/tree-trimmer-shocked-by-power-lines-in-critical-condition/77-584071081

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/man-shocked-by-power-line-while-trimming-trees-in-san-marco

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!