Man shocked and burned by electric wire after he nicked it with a hand saw

50 year old Stephen Novack was shocked and burned by the 2,400 volt wire going from the pole to a private residence. Novack was trimming branches around the wire when he nicked the wire with a handsaw. He was lowered from the bucket by the Warrington Fire Department. When police arrived he was unconscious but breathing. Novack was taken by PennSTAR helicopter to the Temple University Hospital Burn Center in Philadelphia. He suffered severe burns to his hands and burns to his knees.

For more information; http://www.theintell.com/news/local/tree-trimmer-burned-when-he-nicks-wire-in-warrington/article_daa0d11a-5336-11e5-899c-1714834eb80f.html

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!