Man severely burned after contacting high voltage wires

Montgomery, TX – A 33-year-old man was severely burned while trimming trees in Montgomery. Reports say that the man, who worked for Par 5 Landscaping, was up in a bucket truck trimming trees when either his tool or the branches touched a live power line.

The man was shocked and received severe burns. He was transported to Orange Regional Medical Center where he was later flown to a hospital in Pennsylvania.

For more information; https://putnam.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/man-severely-burned-following-electrocution-while-trimming-trees-in-area/743039/

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!