Man receives electric shock while trimming trees in Clearwater, FL

Clearwater, FL – A 38 year old man received an electric shock from power lines while trimming branches at a home in Clearwater. The man was standing on a metal ladder trimming branches when he was injured. Fire & Rescue responded to the scene at around 11 AM. The man was air lifted to Tampa General hospital where he is in critical condition.

It is unknown at this time if the man was hired to do the work or a homeowner. His name and other details have not been released at this time.

For more information; https://patch.com/florida/clearwater/clearwater-tree-trimmer-receives-electric-shock

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!