Man electrocuted while clearing trees from a property

Jakarta, Indonesia – A 71-year-old man, identified as Sudin, was electrocuted while cutting trees.

The accident happened when Sudin, and two co-workers, were working to clear out an empty plot of land.

“They divided their portions of work. The victim was tasked to clear up a tree in the back of the lot using a ladder. Meanwhile, his coworkers were tasked to clear out the front part of the lot,” Kasto said.

One of the co-workers went to go look for Sudin and found him laying on the ground still attached to the ladder.

He was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead from electrocution.

For more information; https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2019/03/11/man-dies-of-electrocution-while-pruning-tree.html

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!