Man electrocuted after striking power line with pole saw

Cape Coral, FL – 34 year old Erick Begle was electrocuted while trimming trees for a client on Saturday. Begle is part owner of Begle’s Property Maintenance. He has done a lot of work in the area and is not the first time he has trimmed trees. Witnesses stated that Begle was up in a lift when the pole saw he was using to trim branches struck a live power wire. It took emergency crews two hours to bring him down. Begle was pronounced dead at the scene.

For more information; http://www.abc-7.com/story/35533392/witnesses-cape-coral-tree-trimmer-electrocuted

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35532303/death-investigation-in-se-cape-coral

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/man-electrocuted-in-cape-coral

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!