Man dies after being electrocuted in Fort Lauderdale backyard

Fort Lauderdale, FL – Colin Graham, who was around 40-years-old, died after he was electrocuted while trimming a tree in a Florida backyard.

According to Fort Lauderdale Battalion Chief Stephen Gollan, Graham was standing on a ladder using a tree trimming pole when the pole struck a live wire.

Graham was working with two other people who did not notice he was electrocuted but neighbors saw Graham and called 911.

For more information;

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!