Man airlifted to the hospital with burns after coming into contact with a power line

Shady Hills, FL – An unidentified man was airlifted to the hospital after coming into contact with high voltage wires. According to reports, the man was up in a Haulotte 45 XA bucket lift cutting tree limbs. While he was cutting one of the trees down he came into direct contact with a wire.

The electrical shock went into his neck and out his hip. The man was stuck in the lift conscious and breathing but not knowing what happened. He was lowered to safety and airlifted to the hospital with severe electrical burns.

For more information; https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/man-airlifted-to-the-hospital-with-burns-after-coming-into-contact-with-a-power-line

https://patch.com/florida/newportrichey/pasco-man-receives-severe-electrical-burns-while-trimming-trees

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/man-airlifted-after-being-electrocuted-by-high-voltage-line

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!