Landscape worker shocked while trimming a hedge in Auteuil

Auteuil, Quebec, Canada – A 47-year-old landscape worker was shocked after coming into contact with an electrical wire.

Reports say that the man was up on a ladder using a pole mounted trimmer around 1:30 PM. He was reaching towards the top of the hedge and didn’t notice the high-tension electrical wire. The pole mounted trimmer came into contact with wire and shocked the man who then fell off the ladder and to the ground.

He was rushed to the hospital in serious condition.

For more information; https://www.lavalnews.ca/landscaper-electrocuted-while-trimming-a-hedge-in-auteuil/

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!