Greenworks Commercial released a battery powered top handle chainsaw to compete with the Husqvarna T536Li XP and Stihl MSA 161T. The GS 110 is powered by a 40-volt lithium-ion battery and brushless motor.
The Greenworks GS-110 summary;
- Lightweight and compact with a 10” bar
- Battery powered so no gas is needed
- Single 40-volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Brushless Motor
- Integrated D-ring for tethering
- 50% less noise of a gas-powered saw
- 5 times less vibration than the gas equivalent
- Only costs $299 with one battery and charger!
According to Greenworks, the GS 110 protects crews from long term hearing damage and reduces fatigue, all while increasing worker productivity. By eliminating pull cords and fossil fuel-powered engines, the GS 110 will spend less time in the shop than its gas competitors.