Forest Park, GA – 37-year-old Reff Teasley was electrocuted while trying to retrieve a drone that had become stuck in a tree.
Police say Teasley and his brother Calvin Teasley were trying to dislodge the drone with a metal pole when the pole touched a power line.
Authorities stated that both of the brothers were sent flying backward onto a nearby storm drain by the shock. Reff wasn’t breathing when police arrived.
Calvin was hospitalized. He was stable, but he suffered burns to his hand and foot.
For more information; https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/georgia-man-electrocuted-trying-to-retrieve-drone-from-tree/2019/03/12/0875d462-44ee-11e9-94ab-d2dda3c0df52_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.71c88cf0dcf0