Dallas homeowner is electrocuted while trimming trees

Dallas, TX – A 44-year-old Dallas man died while trimming trees at his home. Reports say that he was up in a lift attempting to trim trees in front of his house when he made contact with a high-voltage wire and was electrocuted.

When Police arrived they found the man unresponsive and still up in the lift. Once authorities confirmed that the wires were shut off, they lowered the victim and he was pronounced dead.

For more information; https://www.mytexasdaily.com/news/dallas-man-electrocuted-while-trimming-trees-at-home/article_d3e19ef0-dbcc-11e8-b67d-57dbe02c1ca9.html



Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!