Warrington Township, PA – 68 year old David Baker died from complications that arose from “full thickness” burns. Baker was working at his home when his chainsaw caught on fire. According to the Pennsylvania State Police, Baker’s Poulan chainsaw was not defective. He was working with the saw when gasoline from the saw spilled over his clothes. Baker was trying to start the chainsaw at the time. The gasoline ignited and caught his clothes on fire. He was unable to put the fire out before receiving critical burns. Baker was transported to Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Township where he died on Friday from 85 percent full thickness burns.
For more information; http://www.ydr.com/story/news/2017/11/24/spilled-gasoline-chainsaw-sparked-fatal-fire-warrington-township-state-police-say/893831001/