The new hand made saddle was designed and built for “work” with a focus on comfort, durability, mobility, and functionality,
Some of the new features include:
• Hook & Loop “stay put” waist and leg straps for easy one-time adjustment for a proper fit that won’t come out of adjustment. Limiting the need to re-adjust your saddle every time you put it on and having sagging or getting loose mid-climb or when your attach your chainsaw and other heavy equipment to your saddle.
• Articulating legs pads and straps that are engineered to give you maximized mobility. The Leg pads move completely independent from the upper suspension allowing for more mobility in your waist and legs.
• New Segmented rope bridge for added attachment options and making length adjustments.
• New lower hardware features options for a multi-bridge setup and a forward lower D-Ring setup.
• New specially designed back pad for maximized support while working. The specialized shape allows for maximized coverage without getting into your ribs and supports your back in problem areas, where a lot of climber back injuries occur.
• New large leg pads for more support and extra comfort around your legs. The pads cover more surface area and are cradled by two separate straps to allow for better blood circulation.
• Independent leg suspension straps adjusting leg shape and size.
• Newly designed gear loops that are easier to reach and to place hardware on.
• Four spots for tool hangers and various loops for racking smaller gear like ascenders
The new climbing harness goes up for sale around mid-January and there is no mention of price.
You can register to win one for free by signing up at ArborMasters Treestakes. The winner will be announced on 1/22.