24-year-old tree worker dies after being shocked by a power line in Gahanna

Gahanna, OH – 24-year-old Michael Lee Ware died after he came into contact with live AEP power wire.

Emergency personnel responded to a 911 call around 9:50 AM to a report of an electrocution.

Gahanna police say Ware was trimming trees in a bucket lift when he made contact with a live AEP power line. He sustained fatal injuries as a result.

For more information; https://www.10tv.com/article/24-year-old-tree-trimmer-dies-after-being-shocked-power-line-gahanna-2019-aug

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/man-dead-after-report-of-electrocution-in-gahanna/

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!