17-year-old girl dies after touching live wire while climbing a tree

Uttarakhand, India – A 17-year-old girl identified as Anjali was electrocuted after coming into contact with a high-tension wire. Anjali was collecting leaves for her cattle near her house. She came in contact with a high-tension wire while climbing a tree. The current was so strong that she fell to the ground and suffered serious burn injuries. She was taken to the community health center where she died of her injuries.

For more information; https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/dehradun/17-yr-old-girl-electrocuted-after-touching-wire-while-climbing-tree/articleshow/63471069.cms

Do you have more info about this story? Help us out by letting us know!